What equipment does the small organic fertilizer equipment production line include?
As the name suggests, the production line of small organic fertilizer equipment is a complete set of organic fertilizer production equipment with a small output. The output is generally 2,000 tons to 10,000 tons, and the equipment included is also semi-automatic. The following is what equipment is included in the production line of small organic fertilizer equipment.
1. The pre-fermentation and turning equipment mainly plays the role of composting, fermentation and turning, which is more suitable for microbial fermentation of stored manure into fertilizer. It can effectively mix the viscous stored manure with microbial preparations and straw powder. Not only the fermentation speed is much faster, but also the production of harmful and malodorous gases such as hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, indole, etc., is effectively prevented during the fermentation process, which not only meets the requirements of environmental protection, but also produces high-quality organic fertilizers.
2. The main function of the special grinder for organic fertilizer is to pulverize the fermented materials better, which can lay a solid foundation for the next program provider. When choosing an organic fertilizer grinder, you must choose the one that is suitable for your own use. Do not blindly choose Otherwise, the effect of crushing will not be achieved, but the normal operation of the next process will be affected.
3. The organic fertilizer mixer is used to mix formula fertilizers and add various substances, such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, humic acid, etc. Mix well and proceed to the next procedure.
4. Granulator: It mainly plays the role of granulation. The mixed materials are evenly fed into the granulator by the conveyor for deep granulation. The granulator can be made into various sizes according to the local market conditions. and granular shape. There are various styles and models of granulator, and the suitable granulator can be selected according to the customer’s output and requirements.
5. Dryer: It mainly plays the role of evaporating the moisture of the material. Because the granulator has a large amount of water during the granulation process, it cannot meet the national requirements. After making the granules, it cannot be packaged immediately. The water is evaporated to the state that reaches the national standard, and the next process is carried out.
6. Cooler: Due to the high temperature of the dried material, the woven bag cannot be packaged immediately, and the woven bag may be scalded. It is necessary to quickly reduce the temperature of the material to a constant temperature through a cooler before proceeding to the next process.
7. Screening machine: mainly plays the role of classification. Due to the reason of the pelletizing rate of the granulator and the chance of passing through the dryer and cooling machine, there are different sizes, and particle damage, etc., it is necessary to distinguish the finished granules from the defective products. The particles go through the next process, and the defective products are re-crushed for granulation cycle work.
8. Coating machine: The main function is to coat the particles with a coat. Due to the different raw materials, the particles made of different colors can be wrapped in various colors.
9. Automatic packaging machine: mainly plays the role of finished pellets, automatic bagging, weighing, and sewing, saving labor.