Use: Separate solids from liquids
The solid-liquid separator is a kind of livestock and poultry manure, medicinal residue and wine residue dewatering machine. It can separate the raw manure water of pig manure, duck manure, cow manure, chicken manure and other livestock manure into liquid organic fertilizer and solid organic fertilizer.
The excrement dewatering machine that continuously works by screw extrusion is suitable for separating solid phase particles ≥ 0.5-1.0mm, the solid content in the material liquid is large and the water content is relatively low after sharing, especially suitable for the treatment of artificial board factory wastewater and aquaculture. Raw manure water of livestock such as cattle, pigs, chickens, etc., and sewage from slaughterhouses, etc. At the same time, it is used for the separation of biogas liquid and slag. The separated solid matter has a low moisture content and is easy to transport. It can be directly used as organic fertilizer. Using this machine to treat farm wastewater, it can share the raw dry water of livestock into liquid organic fertilizer and solid state. Organic Fertilizer. Liquid organic fertilizers can be directly used for crops and absorbed, and solid organic fertilizers can be used in fertilizer-deficient areas. At the same time, it can be made into organic compound fertilizer after fermentation, which can turn waste into treasure, and can also play a role in improving soil structure, which is conducive to protecting the environment and producing great economic benefits.
The excrement dehydrator is mainly composed of the main engine, the non-clogging pump, the control cabinet, the pipeline and other equipment. The main engine is composed of the body, the mesh screen, the extrusion auger, the vibration motor, the gear motor, the counterweight, and the parts of the unloading device.
1. The dehydration and separation of dry livestock manure is almost odorless, and the viscosity is small and can be used directly as fertilizer, or as bedding material for cattle.
2. The dehydrated and separated dry livestock manure is mixed with straw chaff and fully stirred, added with bacteria for fermentation, and granulated to make compound organic fertilizer.
3. At the same time, it can be made into pellet feed, which is a good feed for fish.
4. It is used for fertilization of flowers/special economic crops, which can transform the organic matter of the soil.
5. Additional economic benefits can be obtained by selling organic fertilizers.
6. It can be used as fuel instead of coal, and the combustion value can reach 5000 kcal. The effect is very ideal, and the economic cost is only one tenth of that of coal.
Overseas marketing outsourcing services for small and medium-sized enterprises.