Reasons for using a turner in the process of composting manure
1. Help oxygen to enter, which is often referred to as ventilation. The composting fermentation method belongs to aerobic fermentation. The aerobic fermentation process requires a lot of oxygen. After a period of natural fermentation, the oxygen in the heap will gradually decrease, which will slow down the fermentation speed. Using the turning machine, the oxygen in the compost can be fully ventilated during the turning process.
2. Lower the temperature, use traditional fertilizers, turn the shovel over after a period of time, and you will find white smoke coming out. This white smoke is water vapor, and the water will take away heat during the evaporation process, so as to achieve the purpose of cooling. In the process of manure composting, reasonable temperature control is an important technical indicator. Too high temperature will kill the nutrients in the organic raw materials. The use of the turning machine can make the backlogged compost evenly stirred inside and outside, so that the water in the compost can evaporate a lot, so as to effectively control the temperature in the compost.
3. Promote the fermentation process, make the beneficial fermentation bacteria evenly and fully contact the fermentation material, and promote the fermentation process.
4. The work efficiency is greatly improved. The normal turning speed of manual 2 days can be completed in more than two hours by using the trough turning and polishing machine, and the uniformity is much better than that of manual operation.
5. After a series of treatments by the turning machine, not only can the feces be completely fermented, but also the feces can be reduced from 2-3 months of traditional composting to only 15 days, which greatly improves the feces. Fermentation efficiency and processing capacity turn the original fecal waste into high-efficiency organic fertilizer that can be reused.