Inorganic organic fertilizer extrusion granulation production line process introduction:
1. Add the qualified raw materials into the mixer according to the ratio requirements and mix them evenly;
2. It is conveyed to the disc feeder, and the ferrous substances in the material are removed during the conveying process;
3. The material in the disc feeder enters the extrusion granulator evenly, and the material is forced to pass between the two pressing rollers to be extruded into flakes. Screening; materials on the screen continue to be crushed and screened;
4. The semi-finished product is sent to the finished product screening machine; the screened fine particles are directly returned to the disc feeder; the large particles are crushed by the pulverizer and then returned to the disc feeder;
5. The qualified products after screening are transported to the automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and storage.
The advantages and disadvantages of producing compound fertilizer by extrusion granulation process are as follows:
1. Extrusion granulation does not require heating and humidification of materials, which not only saves investment, but also saves energy, and can also be adapted to the granulation of ingredients containing heat-sensitive materials, such as ammonium bicarbonate and some organic fertilizers;
2. No waste water or waste gas is discharged during the production process, and it will not pollute the environment;
3. The extrusion granulation process is short, easy to operate, easy to realize automatic production control, and improve production efficiency;
4. There are no special requirements for the properties and particle size distribution of raw materials, so the source of raw materials is wide;
5. The production is more flexible, and the product plan can be changed at any time, which is conducive to the production of special fertilizers in small batches;
6. The particle size distribution of the product is uniform, and there will be no segregation and no agglomeration;
7. The shape of extrusion granulation products is not as round as those produced by traditional methods such as drum granulation and slurry granulation; if there is a chemical reaction between the ingredients in the product granules, it may cause the granules to crack.
According to customer requirements, we can design 10,000-500,000 tons of organic fertilizer production lines and workshop design, provide complete sets of organic fertilizer equipment, BB fertilizer complete sets, organic and inorganic fertilizer equipment, high, medium and low tower fertilizer equipment, drum steam compounding ( He) fertilizer equipment, urea-formaldehyde fertilizer equipment, amino acid fertilizer equipment, ammonia fertilizer equipment, fully melted shotcrete fertilizer equipment, urine-based shotcrete fertilizer equipment, extrusion fertilizer equipment and chicken manure and other high-humidity materials drying and fermentation equipment.