In the granulation production of organic fertilizer, the material is required to have a certain viscosity. Some raw materials are relatively loose after fermentation and are not easy to be granulated, so it is necessary to add some water or binder to increase the viscosity of the material. The disc granulator and the spinning granulator are granulated by the agglomeration method. During the granulation process, water or binder will be added to ensure that the material can be granulated smoothly. The new type of stirring tooth granulator adopts wet granulation, and the fermented material can be directly granulated without the operation of other processes. The ton-roll extrusion granulator is suitable for the granulation of materials with relatively low viscosity or relatively low moisture content. If the moisture content of the material is too high, you can add some dry materials in an appropriate amount to neutralize the moisture content. If the water content is too low, an appropriate amount of water can be added to facilitate granulation.
Advantages of disc granulator
1. The structure of the disc granulator is novel and reasonable, the weight is reduced, and the height is reduced. The process layout is flexible and convenient, suitable for the renovation of old factories.
2. The inclination of the large plate can be adjusted. The use of angle shims is flexible and convenient to adjust.
3. The unique combination of unpowered scrapers is used to reduce auxiliary power consumption.
4. The large plate is composed of a plate body and a plate segment. Reduce main motor power. The disc section can be adjusted up and down along the disc body. The end of the disc section is a side flange, which can ensure that the material ball will not be pulled or torn when the material ball is discharged from the disk.
5. The new design of dredging, the unpowered combined scraper cleans the edge and the bottom, and the corner scraper cleans the corner. With the unique processing technology of the plate, the effect of dredging and ball formation is good, no large mud masses will appear, and the diameter of the material ball is 90%. at 3-5mm.