The price of a set of cow dung organic fertilizer production line equipment does not have a fixed value. The price of the equipment is mainly determined by the customer’s output demand and processing technology to determine its specific price. Cow dung is a particularly good raw material for organic fertilizers. Generally, the cow dung after aerobic fermentation has reached the basic conditions for the harmless treatment and application of organic fertilizers, but there is still a certain gap between the finished commercial organic fertilizers. Under normal circumstances, the compost is processed with artificial assistance or other non-professional equipment, and it is difficult to control the degree of fermentation and stability. Therefore, the raw materials can be processed into commercial organic fertilizer products using the cow dung organic fertilizer production line equipment produced by our company.
A complete set of cow dung organic fertilizer production line equipment, according to market demand, there are many types of organic fertilizer products and different formulas. In general, the production process of cow dung organic fertilizer includes fermentation – crushing – stirring – granulation – drying – cooling -Sifting-coating-packaging and other steps. Each step needs to be assisted by the rational use of organic fertilizer processing equipment to form a complete production process.
The processing flow of a set of cow dung organic fertilizer production line equipment includes:
1. Fermentation turning machine: After the material is proportioned, the fermentation turning machine is used to turn the materials in the fermentation process to make the materials fully and evenly fermented.
2. Semi-moist pulverizer: The fermented material is finely pulverized by a semi-moist material pulverizer, and the pulverized material reaches the particle fineness required before granulation.
3. Horizontal mixer: After crushing, add suitable auxiliary materials to the material, and use a horizontal mixer for uniform mixing.
4. Organic fertilizer granulator: Use the organic fertilizer granulator to granulate the mixed materials. There are many types of organic fertilizer granulators. It is recommended to make a reasonable choice according to the characteristics of the raw materials and process requirements.
5. Rotary dryer: The prepared organic fertilizer granules enter the rotary dryer, and the dried granules are convenient for storage and increase the strength of the granules.
6. Organic fertilizer cooler: The dried pellets enter the organic fertilizer cooler to quickly cool down and shape.
7. Drum screening machine: There will be a few unqualified particles in the produced particles, which need to be screened out by a screening machine. The oversized particles are returned to the pulverizer for crushing, and the too small particles are returned to the granulator for re-granulation. The grid particles enter the next process.
8. Organic fertilizer coating machine: Use the organic fertilizer coating machine to evenly spray a layer of coating agent on the periphery of the particles, which can effectively supplement the trace elements of the organic fertilizer and improve the brightness and fullness of the appearance of the organic fertilizer.
9. Automatic packaging machine: Use automatic quantitative packaging machine or manual packaging to package the finished cow dung organic fertilizer granules into bags and transport them to the storage warehouse.
The price of a set of cow dung organic fertilizer production line equipment ranges from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands. We will formulate the corresponding production technology and Reasonable quotation plan. Our company focuses on the production of cow manure organic fertilizer production lines, pig manure organic fertilizer production lines, chicken manure organic fertilizer production lines and related supporting equipment.