Vertical mills are divided into three types: chain type, hammer type and blade type. It is used for the crushing of organic fertilizer raw materials and returned materials. It is also suitable for crushing materials with low water content, such as calcium and phosphate fertilizers with free acid <5%. Vertical pulverizers are widely used, and can be used to pulverize organic fertilizer, livestock and poultry manure, and can also be used to pulverize various materials such as limestone, cement clinker, mixture, gypsum, coal gangue, slag, copper ore, iron ore, etc. .
The working process of the vertical pulverizer: the material enters from the feeding port, and collides with the high-speed rotating chain hammer in the casing. Collide, so that in the process of falling, after several impacts, it becomes powder and is discharged from the lower part.
The structure of the vertical crusher is composed of the casing, the shaft seat, the main shaft, the chain hammer, the chain hammer bracket, the motor, etc. The power coupling drives the main shaft to rotate, the main shaft has a bearing, and the bearing is installed on the upper end of the casing. The main shaft is equipped with chain hammer and chain hammer bracket, and the feeding hopper is installed on the upper part of the casing. In order to facilitate the loading and unloading of the chain hammer, there is a valve on the casing, which is convenient for disassembly and maintenance.
Features of Vertical Crusher The inner wall of the machine casing is lined with stainless steel, which alleviates the problem of sticking to the wall and difficult to clean. The hammer is forged with special steel, which is resistant to wear and corrosion, which can effectively prolong the service life and improve production efficiency. The machine has the characteristics of reasonable structure, simple operation, strong applicability and convenient maintenance.
1. The structure is simple and reasonable, and the operating cost is low. Using the stone-on-stone principle, the wear and tear is small.
2. High crushing rate and energy saving.
3. It has the functions of fine crushing and coarse grinding.
4. Materials that are less affected by the moisture content of the material and less than 50% moisture content can be crushed.
5. The working noise is lower than 75 decibels (db level), and the dust pollution is less.
6. It is suitable for crushing medium-hard and extra-hard materials.
7. The impeller self-lining wear is small and maintenance is convenient.
8. Tianci brand BSFS series vertical crusher has good technology, reliable equipment quality and low energy consumption.
9. It has strong adaptability to materials with high moisture content, and should not be blocked. The material is unloaded smoothly. The material enters from the feeding port and collides with the high-speed rotating chain in the casing. After the impact, the material is squeezed and broken, and then collided. After the inner wall of the casing counterattacks, it collides with the chain again, so that in the process of falling, it becomes powder or particles below 3mm are discharged from the lower part after several impacts.
10. The inner wall of the vertical pulverizer shell is lined with polypropylene board, and the pulverized material does not stick to the wall and is easy to clean. .
11. The blade of the vertical crusher is made of special steel linden, which can effectively improve the production efficiency.
12. This machine has reasonable structure, convenient operation and strong applicability.
Product structure composition:
The structure consists of lower frame, casing, chain type vertical mill, upper and lower shaft seat, main shaft, rotor disc, vertical mill, chain, blade, belt, motor frame and other parts. The power drives the main shaft to rotate through the V-belt. The main shaft has upper and lower bearing seats, and the bearing seats are installed on the upper and lower ends of the casing. The casing assembly is installed on the lower frame, the main shaft is equipped with a rotor disc and a chain, and the feed inlet is on the upper part of the casing. In order to facilitate the loading and unloading of the hammer head, there is a valve on the casing, which is convenient for disassembly and maintenance.